ADACOM is certified according to ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 22301:2019 for public key infrastructure and information security services while its infrastructure and some of its executives have EUSecret and NATOSecret clearance. Last but not least, in 2019, ADACOM invested in the creation of a Secure Operations Center, through which it offers Managed Security Services to its customers.
ADACOM through the acquisition of NETBULL, now provides an extensive portfolio of managed services including:
- Real Time Threat Management (RTTM) 24×7
- Managed Detection & Response (MDR) at endpoints
- Threat Detection & Response for ICS/SCADA systems in industrial facilities
- Early Warning by using a system with an extended threat intelligence platform
- Managed eXtended Detection & Response (XDR) based on machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
All Managed Security Services are provided by the team of Netbull SOC (nSOC), a privately owned Security Operations Center, at the heart of which is a threat management platform called Netbull eASIS, an award-winning platform based on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution, integrated with artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for faster detection and response to security incidents.